As the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was interested in the Clinton Foundation rather than the national interest. It was unlawful to use her position to seek foreign contributions for a private foundation. Thus, the Clinton Foundation is currently under FBI investigation for possible “pay for play” schemes during her tenure. There is even a possibility that the FBI investigation of her Clinton Foundation will result in an indictment.
As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton created an unauthorized private server which contained classified emails. Currently, the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation on 650,000 emails found on a laptop and relevant to their investigation of her private server. This is the biggest Scandal since the Watergate. Hillary Clinton was irresponsible in handling of Top Secret information, and our national security was compromised. Clearly, these criminal investigations disqualify her from becoming the President of the United States of America.
Why Asian Pacific Americans should vote for Donald J. Trump for President of the United States of America?
1. Donald Trump will put America FIRST.
-Hillary Clinton sold the American people, our interests, and our national security to the highest bidder during her time as Secretary of State. The Clinton Foundation received $150 million in this ‘pay to play’ scheme.
-Mr. Trump is running for President of the United States of America, because he wishes to put America First. He has had a very successful business career. He will use his success in business to make America great again.
-ABC Washington Post poll gives Donald Trump 1% advantage over Clinton. Yesterday, LA Times Tracking poll gave Donald Trump a 5.4% advantage.
2. Donald Trump will put America FIRST by rebuilding the American military to #1.
-Currently we have the smallest Navy and Army since before World War II. Our service men and women are expected to fight the enemies of the 21st century with the weapons of yesterday. We have gone from a position of strength to a position of weakness around the world.
-Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values.
3. Mr. Trump will put America FIRST by creating good Jobs, jobs, and more jobs.
-He will bring good jobs back to America. He has spent his career creating jobs for thousands and thousands of people, and now he will be the greatest jobs producing president God ever created. He will fight for you.
-Obama failed to deliver and there are currently over 94 million people out of the workforce. Poverty levels are the highest they have been since the 1960s. Obama lacked the ability and leadership to create good jobs.
-Donald Trump will increase GDP from current 2% to 4%.
4. Donald Trump will put America FIRST in International Trade.
-He will renegotiate disastrous trade deals such as NAFTA that have robbed the American people of their jobs. He will make sure all of our trade deals are free AND fair.
-He will always put American interests and the American worker first, before the interests of other countries and the global elites.
5. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent. Donald Trump will cut tax to 15%.
6. He will put America FIRST in education. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
-He will end the disastrous Common Core program and empower local communities and parents to make decisions regarding the education of their children.
-He will also make American Universities FIRST again, reduce the disastrous amounts of student loan debt caused by Democratic policies, and make sure our citizens have the best education in the world so we will have the best jobs in the world. His free market proposals will improve the quality of our education, as well as lower its cost.
7. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Trump will repeal and replace Obamacare with common sense proposals that work. He will expand Health Savings Accounts, allow citizens to purchase health insurance across state lines, and put states in control of Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
Obamacare premiums are set to increase 22%- 60% in 2017, and we are hearing reports of an 116% increase in Arizona. Job killing Obamacare regulations are crushing the middle class and small businesses. There is a better way, that allows more choices, but enables states to take care of the most vulnerable and needy.
8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
Donald Trump will put America FIRST by working with the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities who believe in these values and these issues. He shares your values and he puts you, the American people, FIRST. We need your support to Make America Great Again. He wants to work with you if you want to work with him.
May God bless you and may God continue to bless America.